Coaching for Professional Effectiveness
Marilyn Paul, Ph.D., is an award winning author, international speaker and management consultant who has personally experienced the stress, anxiety and chaos of high achievement in the midst of a disorganized life.
- Do you function at a high level but find yourself disorganized or dissatisfied with what you accomplish?
- Do your most meaningful personal and professional goals consistently elude you?
- Are you tired or worried about burning out because of overwork, over-commitment and an inability to pause and renew?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, coaching with Marilyn might be the answer.
Over the past ten years, Marilyn has focused her coaching, consulting and speaking on new ways to live and work mindfully. She knows firsthand what it takes to overcome the sense of overwhelm and fatigue of being chronically disorganized while working towards meaningful goals.
Coaching with Marilyn enables you to:
- Learn how your thought patterns and habits create an orderly or chaotic life, and how to choose what you really want
- Accomplish the nitty-gritty work of setting priorities, creating task lists, and organizing your calendar to align your actions with your goals
- Use mindfulness techniques to access the wealth of knowledge in your unconscious mind
- Experience relief as you gain traction on the changes that you want to make
- Discover how a life of intentional order renews your energy and creativity
Drawing on her own experience of successful change, Marilyn has created a roadmap that helps clients emerge from disorganization and be able to do what they want, when they want, with a growing presence of mind.