Who We Are
We help you move beyond the places where you’re stuck so that you can get where you want to go. Whether you’re challenged by something as profound as ending homelessness or as seemingly mundane as managing email, you will be able to:
- Achieve results in support of your deepest values
- Increase awareness of ineffective patterns of thinking and behavior
- Take new actions in effective ways
- Develop partnerships with others to achieve shared goals
Our work with communities, organizations, and individuals is based on the following beliefs:
- Change is possible and worth the effort required.
- Systemic change begins with changes at the individual level.
- Achieving the changes you care about entails appreciating your strengths and understanding how you contribute unwittingly to the current situation.
- Change has an inner and outer component.
- Effective change occurs both in the moment and over time.
Instead of spinning your wheels focusing on symptoms, you can transform the root causes of your problems and create more effective, lasting solutions.
"If you don't realize you’re part of the problem, you can't be part of the solution."
Professor Emeritus of Leadership, Boston College
When organizations and individuals work with clarity and purpose, they are able to use their energy and focus to become more productive.