ClientsBridgeway Partners works with a diverse group of clients across all sectors including foundations and nonprofits, businesses, government agencies, and faith-based organizations.
- Foundation for the Carolinas
- Gann Academy – The New Jewish High School
- Graustein Memorial Fund
- Home Depot Foundation
- Iowa Collaboration for Kids
- Lucas Education Research
- Partners HealthCare
- South Dakota Rural
- Enterprise, Inc.
- Academy for Systems Change
- Amalgamated Bank of South Africa
- Environmental Public Health
- Leadership Institute
- Growth Philanthropies Network
- Kellogg Foundation
- Massachusetts Episcopal Clergy Association
- Northwestern Mutual
- Omidyar Network
- The Nature Conservancy
- World Economic Forum
Keynotes & Presentations
- Conscious Business Leadership Summit
- Council on Foundations
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Jewish Federation of North America
- National Alliance for Ending Homelessness
- National Council of Nonprofits
- New Profit
- Social Impact Exchange
- Theological Opportunities Program (TOP)
- Women in Surgery
Case StudiesReal Life problems and results
Bridgeway Partners works with a diverse group of clients across all sectors including foundations and nonprofits, businesses, government agencies, and faith-based organizations.
- A selection of organizations that we've partnered with to achieve lasting results
- Case studies of representative projects
We partner with you in one or more of the following ways:
- Consulting – work with you to address a chronic problem affecting your community, organization, team, or leadership effectiveness.
- Capacity Building – build your internal capacity to create large systems change or healthy work practices through applied systems thinking.
- Keynotes and Presentations – introduce basic principles and tools of leading systems change and creating healthy work practices.
GET OUR LATEST UPDATES